[Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS Processing algorithm parameters

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:29:32 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'd like to join the Spanish-language team for QGIS Desktop translation.

I've already signed-up in Transifex, but haven't received any confirmation
e-mail (even pressing the button 'resend confirmation e-mail'). Tried
changing the e-mail address with no success.

My aim is to translate SAGA algorithm parameters in the QGIS Processing
GUI. Am I on the right track or is translation of QGIS Processing
algorithms done differently?

Regards,

Germán
--