[Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS Processing algorithm parameters

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:02:21 PDT 2016

Hi Werner,

thanks for your reply.

I'm particularly interested in translating parameters of some SAGA
algorithms inside QGIS Processing GUI (e.g., [1]). However, I cannot find
the strings in Transifex (QGIS Desktop). Do you know what's the way to go?

Regards,

Germán
----
[1] http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/tuxgis/tmp/saga_algorithm_parameters.png

> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/
> qgis/
>
> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the delay,
> Usually the language coordinators accept the people in their language
> (to at least speak to each other and better coordinate).
> Sometimes it can take some time (if the coordinator is on holiday or
> something like this).
> But if it takes more than a month it would be nice to inform me so that
> I can try to get in contact. If a language coordinator is not active
> anymore we have to search for a new one.
>
> But for now you should be accepted.
>
> kind regards and thanks for offering your help.
>
> Werner
>
> On 13/09/16 15:29, Germán Carrillo wrote:
> > Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/
> qgis/
> >

> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'd like to join the Spanish-language team for QGIS Desktop translation.
> >
> > I've already signed-up in Transifex, but haven't received any
> > confirmation e-mail (even pressing the button 'resend confirmation
> > e-mail'). Tried changing the e-mail address with no success.
> >
> > My aim is to translate SAGA algorithm parameters in the QGIS Processing
> > GUI. Am I on the right track or is translation of QGIS Processing
> > algorithms done differently?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Germán
> > --