[Qgis-tr] Translators list policy

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jan 10 08:22:20 PST 2018

Hi Robert,

the canonical list of names is this one:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/scripts/tsstat.pl

it generates

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/doc/TRANSLATORS

We do not have a policy, nobody is boo kkeeping the translators list.

I think if you want to add (or remove) a translator, you could do a pull
request, or ask here who you want to be added.

To see history:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blame/master/scripts/tsstat.pl

But as said, there is no real policy. As we do not have real history data.

If you have an idea, please let us know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde