[Qgis-tr] Translators list policy

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:30:49 PST 2018

ciao,
in Italy we have the same problem.
Currently, the number of italian translators in transifex is 43: it is the
largest community of translators, but many have never translated any string.
moreover, it is impossible to check the activity of a translator because
very often the reviewer makes small corrections, but once saved the string
is attributed to the user who made the last save.
finally there is the problem of people who has translated before transifex
and now does not participate anymore.
as Robert says, it is a pity not to even remember the old translators

s.