[Qgis-tr] Want to involve the translation work (Chinese Traditional / QGiS Desktop&Website)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jun 17 11:54:40 PDT 2018

Hi,

Thanks, updating now. I also move to the zh-Hans zh-Hant form, as I
understand that this is currently the preferred way to name zh languages.

In earlier build scripts that failed, that is the reason it still was
the old forms.

So to be clear, url's will be:

https://qgis.org/zh-Hans/site/ (was: https://qgis.org/zh_CN/site/)
https://qgis.org/zh-Hant/site/ (was: https://qgis.org/zh_TW/site/)