[Qgis-tr] Issue while uploading translations made with QtLinguist to Transifex

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:30:24 PDT 2018

Hi Tomasz,

Thats exactly why the translation on transifex is the prefered one.
If you really have to check out the *.ts file you should upload it again as
soon as possible.
The consistency with more people working on the project can only be
guaranteed when working inside transifex.

Checking out the ts should only be an exception to the normal workflow (or
you coordinate with the other translators).
The checkout and upload is fully managed by transifex so there is less we
can do about that.

regards
Werner