[Qgis-tr] Machine translation in Transifex

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 02:29:04 PDT 2019

Hi!
Why is machine translation not available for QGIS Transifex?
I have quite recently begun translating for the Geonetwork portal. I do
English-Swedish, as well as I do for QGIS.
But I noted that the Geonetwork Transifex GUI has a machine translation
feature.
And was really impressed by the quality of that feature. I appreciate that
you must be very wary and carefully check the suggested strings for grammar
and wording, but to my pleasant surprise, I was more often than not able to
accept and save the suggested translation.
This is tremendously time saving.
However, in QGIS this feature is inaccessible. Why is that?
Is it by choice, or some setting that I have overlooked?

Regards, Mats.E
Mats Elfström, Väpplingvägen 21, SE-227 38 LUND, Sweden
tel: +46 46 145959 / mob: +46 70 595 39 35
alt e-mail: mats.elfstrom at giskraft.com <mats.elfstrom at telia.com>