[Qgis-tr] Available resources in Transifex

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:26:13 PDT 2020

ciao,
Actually there are six resources that are available in Transifex, three
blocked and three editable.

 release-3-4--qgis-application
 release-3-8--qgis-application
 release-3-12--qgis-application

These blocked resources could help the translator to find suggestions or
old translations, but when we select "all resources" in "translation mode"
these old strings are reported.
This situation is very uncomfortable, especially when we decide to validate
many strings at the same time from all resources or to change the
translation of a word in every version.
In fact, as three resources are blocked, an error comes out.

So is it possible to delete the blocked resources, at least 3.4 and 3.8
ones?

thank you and ciao

s.