[Qgis-tr] Publication of the translation of the strings and documentation

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:49:18 PDT 2020

ciao
in the last few days, the Italian community of translators has accelerated
the activity and we hope to get 100% translation of the GUI for LTR, stable
and dev versions and of the documentation.
however, we noticed that some strings that are translated and validated do
not appear in the new versions; does the publication procedure of the new
versions plan to "take" from Transifex every time or does this happen every
now and then?
The translation part of the web manual is also not synchronized with
Transifex.

I also wanted to ask how to update the part of the credits to translators
found in the GUI, under the Help menu.

thank you so much
s.