[Qgis-tr] [Qgis-community-team] Important: translation of QGIS-Documentation changes

r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl
Wed Mar 18 13:36:25 PDT 2020

Hey, Richard

Just to let you know.

Building on Windows using 3.10 worked perfectly (see image below).

It built automatically several languages (without specifying those)

I checked Spanish and it was perfect.

Thanks,

Best

Rosa

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5FD6D.4013F510]

MSc Rosa Aguilar

PhD Candidate

Faculty of Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation

University of Twente

Enschede, The Netherlands

Telephone: +31 647616029

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosamaguilar/?locale=en_US