[Qgis-tr] [Website] Missing Strings

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Fri May 1 03:08:21 PDT 2020

Hi guys,
So I'm doing some translation revisions in pt_PT and I found this
situation. In this link:
https://www.qgis.org/en/docs/index.html  I found some strings that aren't
translatable and don't appear in transifex side (I did search using
transifex filter).

Example: Deutch language is fully translated (a good example) and
compare with the site but on the website have the same issue so I think is
happening for all languages.

The strings affected are:
For users:
For documentation writers:
For developers:
We are still updating (not translating yet) the documentation for releases
newer than QGIS 3.10. We call this version 'QGIS testing' and the
documentation can be found here:

This is to maintain or change the behaviour to be translatable to all
languages?
I found the strings in the source code:
themes\qgis-theme\docs_index.html

All the best and hope everyone is ok in this pandemic crisis.

Best regards,
João Gaspar