[Qgis-tr] [Website] Missing Strings

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 1 07:53:16 PDT 2020

On 5/1/20 12:08 PM, João Gaspar wrote:
> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/
>

> Hi guys,
> So I'm doing some translation revisions in pt_PT and I found this
> situation. In this link:
> https://www.qgis.org/en/docs/index.html  I found some strings that
> aren't translatable and don't appear in transifex side (I did search
> using transifex filter).
>
> Example: Deutch language is fully translated (a good example) and
> compare with the site but on the website have the same issue so I think
> is happening for all languages.
>
> The strings affected are:
> For users:
> For documentation writers:
> For developers:
> We are still updating (not translating yet) the documentation for
> releases newer than QGIS 3.10. We call this version 'QGIS testing' and
> the documentation can be found here:
>

> This is to maintain or change the behaviour to be translatable to all
> languages?
> I found the strings in the source code:
> themes\qgis-theme\docs_index.html

Hi João,

the strings that are in those html-templates do not have their own
resource files (like the rst files have).

But all are collected in the resource 'sphinx'. That is actually the
most important resource to translate, because it contains all the
strings from the templates AND the (html) landing pages, for website and
docs.

For example 'For users' can be found here:

https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-website/translate/#pt_PT/sphinx/17319805?q=text%3A'For+users'

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde