[Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS and documentation

Evgenia Sarafova evgenia.luchkova at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:47:26 PDT 2020

Hi everybody!
I'm Eugenia Sarafova from Bulgaria. I'm assistant professor at Sofia
University and I am also trainer in GIS and RS. I wanted to contact you in
terms of translation of QGIS in Bulgarian. Could you please send me some
basic info about the procedure?

I worked at Esri Bulgaria for 6 years and I have translated ArcGIS in
Bulgarian already, so I have the skills and knowledge of the terminology to
do it, just wondering how much time and volunteers (students) we will need
to do it.
Thank you in advance!
Greetings from Bulgaria,
Eugenia