[Qgis-tr] Translation of QGIS and documentation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat May 9 01:39:36 PDT 2020

Hi and welcome to QGIS,

Thanks for your offer to help translating to bulgarian language.
All you need to do ist basically get an account on transifex and apply
for the language you'd like to translate.
Transifex is more or less self explaining and a tool which is webbased.
>From time to time transifex changes something in the interface but it's
mostly not difficult to follow.

I assume you have already been on that webpage:
https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html
to find the mailing list ;)

The best way for translation is always keeping the pace with the master
version of QGIS - that way translations are always up to date when it
comes to a release.

With bulgarian language currently roughly at 50% translated I assume it
will take some time to catch up all 12500 strings. But the more people
helping the better. It's a perfect start for students to get to know
the project.

If you need anything or have any questions just drop me a note or write
to the mailing list.

welcome on board and happy translating.

kind regards
Werner