[Qgis-tr] Portuguese words in English version of QGIS

Zoltán Siki siki1958 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 00:08:04 PDT 2020

Dear Hassan,

the language of the non-core plugins is a decision of the developers, if
they include the multilingual support in the plugin, you can translate it
to any language.
If you find i18n sub-folder in the plugin folder, then the multi lingual
support is probably included. Unfortunately this plugin does not support
translations.
You can ask the developers to add multi-lingual support or you can do it,
the sources are available on GitHub ...

Regards,
Zoltan

Yasser Hassan <yasserhassan77 at hotmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. máj.
9., Szo, 2:56):

> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on
> https://www.transifex.com/qgis/
>
> I am using the English version of QGIS 3.12. I installed Batch Heatmaps
> from Plugins tab and when I started to use it, the language of the
> dialogue box was Portuguese!!!

Üdv.
Siki Zoltán