[Qgis-tr] Strings not found in Transifex

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:39:31 PDT 2020

Hi,
I don't know whether my previous message makes it through due to a size
issue with the list but Bernhard, I can see 56 untranslated strings in the
transifex page of the german *3.10* version of the URL you sent (for docs
3.4 is no longer translated)
https://www.transifex.com/qgis/qgis-documentation/translate/#de/docs--user_manual--working_with_vector--editing_geometry_attributes/195779381
Some cache or whatever local issue?

Regards,