[Qgis-tr] Publish translated text (user documentation)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 23 09:49:47 PDT 2020

On 5/23/20 6:05 PM, Francis Gasc wrote:
> Ok !
>
> no problem.
>
> I want to reread the work I have done. I have only one screen and it's
> easier if I can read my translation in the published document than in
> transifex.
>
> Is there another solution for verification? (I don't have a lot of
> experience on this type of work)

As said: this should be automated and build daily.

But if you want to see it NOW: make yourself comfortable with git/github
(NOTE: you need the release_3.10 branch) and you can build french (?)
yourself:
https://github.com/qgis/qgis-documentation#build-on-windows
Just ask here if in trouble.

In that way you are actually building the sources, based on the
translations which we/I will put in github.

But if you download the file from transifex as "File for use" you will
download a .po file with french translations, and putting that one in
the right folder on your machine ( see
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/release_3.10/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/docs
)
your next build will use THAT po file...

Just try, and ask :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde