[Qgis-tr] Application as Translator

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:54:54 PDT 2021

Hi Rocio,

Thanks for your email.
As you might have already seen QGIS is an open source project and
translation for this project is completely driven on a voluntary basis.

So we do have a huge volume and sometimes deadlines but I cannot offer any
rates nor tell anything about conditions as .. well voluntary driven open
source.
If you still want to join and help you are very welcome to the community,
but at this point I cannot offer you anything more.

kind regards
Werner