[Qgis-tr] Original Transifex translation files

Stefano Campus skampus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:10:22 PDT 2021

Hi, I have seen that the new version of the GUI for QGIS 3.22 has been
uploaded to transifex.
The following versions are now available for translation and review:
qgis-application
release-3-16
release-3-20
release-3-22

Thanks to the features of Transifex, the Italian team continues to update
all versions of QGIS.
I wanted to ask you the courtesy to let us know when the older versions
will be removed from Tx, so that we can download the .ts file, transform it
into .qm and upload it with a Pull Request in the GitHub repository.

Thank you very much and Ciao

s.