[Qgis-tr] Reoccuring strings

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 01:23:42 PST 2022

Hi,
I confirm the issue. Plural translations I did recently for French are also
lost. And indeed it seems to have to do with the push of new strings. These
broken strings are identified as newly pushed only few hours ago while they
should be.... Jürgen, How does that work? Only new strings are pushed or
strings are pushed with their translations along?

Regards,
Harrissou