[Qgis-tr] Fwd: Turn off similar locale translation fill up

Delaz J delazj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:29:42 PDT 2022

Hi,

It seems there's a new feature, under automatic translation fill up
[0](enabled for the QGIS Desktop project), that uses available regional
locale translation as fallback. It was also enabled (maybe ON by
default). I now deactivate it but not sure it has any impact on strings
already translated.

Regards,

Harrissou

[0]