[Qgis-tr] 3.28 docs fully published and available for translation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:10:12 PDT 2023

Dear QGIS translators,

With 3.28 released as the new LTR, we are happy to inform you that we also
published the 3.28 documentation in the most translated languages. As you
know, these files are partly translated right now, so they are also made
available in Transifex so that you can connect and start translating [0].
Thanks

Major changes to notice on Transifex:

- projects cleanup: the confusing "OLD Zzz documentation..." projects are
removed from the transifex board so you only now have "QGIS Desktop",
"QGIS-Website" and "QGIS-Documentation"
- 'notranslate' strings: some strings in the documentation do NOT HAVE to
be translated; they are reference to other sections (e.g.
:ref:`my_great_section`), algorithm parameter (e.g. ``OUTPUT``), image
substitution (e.g. |thatNiceImage|), _imho a buggy behavior_ image
substitution label (e.g thatNiceImage --- generally as a single word in
lower or camel case)... These strings are still displayed but are now made
untranslatable in Transifex when alone; Hope that helps you focus on (real)
translation that adds value.
Tagging those strings has to be done manually and still is a work in
progress so bear with me if you find some tagged strings that should
instead be translatable; just leave a comment.

PS: Just a reminder that "QGIS Website" and the various actual versions of
"QGIS Desktop" (3.28, 3.30 and master) are  also available for translation.

[0]
Regards,
Harrissou