[Qgis-us-user] Data plotting problem, bug?

Patty Rehn quicksilversystems at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:17:57 PST 2016

Thanks for your input.
I agree. There is a rounding problem. I starting experimenting with your
approach and it worked in 3 out of 4 of my data sets. The last set
still has issues and keeps dropping my point but I think I will just edit
the legend separately since I cannot find a way to make it work otherwise.
I also learned that I have to save, close and reopen QGIS to make the
feature count work.
My problem data set had to be removed and reloaded to get my point to
return.
Again, thanks for helping.
Patty