[Qgis-us-user] Meeting in Chattanooga TN - June 16th 2016

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Jun 8 08:36:20 PDT 2016

I've had an ever growing number of ArcGIS users asking about QGIS in the
SE TN/NE Georgia Area - So I figured I'd give this a shot. Most seem to
have it installed but are a bit lost (BUT - we do have some using it for
day to day GIS work). So I think this might be a good way to spread the
word and at least get them functional and not scared of asking questions
on the User list.

Thanks for reminding me of the books and Community Health - so I'll
throw that in also to show what is happening. Actually - that reminds me
of the Carto book that also came out.

I'll try to fire off an update post meeting with attendance and plans
for moving this forward.

Randy

423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
twitter:rjhale     http://about.me/rjhale