[Qgis-us-user] I am a beginner GIS person....HELP

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jun 5 18:41:51 PDT 2018

So there's one other way to tackle this - and I guess that depends on
your data.

**IF** the areas have a field for Disaster Preparedness training - as in
you open the attribute table for your data and you have a "training"
column and in that column there is a "yes" or "true" - you can symbolize
the data on that field. Which would sorta make your "selection" somewhat
permanent.

Which may not make sense....Could you share a copy of your data? That
might help. You're almost there it sounds like. You could send it over
email just to me and tim or share it through dropbox. We'll delete it
when done!

Randy

--
Randal Hale