[Qgis-us-user] raster calculator batch processing

Doug Newcomb gistinker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:51:02 PDT 2020

By a range of pixel values do you mean extract the pixels between x and y
in each raster and create a new raster, or just the footprint of the raster
in that value range?  Alternatively, do you mean the temporal range of
values of the 180 images to get the mean value per pixel across the range
of times?

Doug