[Qgis-us-user] Extracting Google Maps/Timeline data

Alex Willen alexander.willen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 07:09:34 PDT 2021

Hi - My name is Alex and I'm new to the QGIS USA group and QGIS software.
I'm in search of a way to take GPS data Google tracks from my phone (date,
travel origin, travel destination, and distance traveled), converting that
data into a spreadsheet format, scrubbing the spreadsheet for business
related travel, and using that data for tax purposes. Is this something
that could be quazi easily done with QGIS? If not easily done, would anyone
be interested in being hired to do this for me? I imagine this is a
lower level task for a software and user group with higher level abilities,
and I therefore mean no offense in asking these questions. Regardless of
response, I appreciate your time and insights, Alex