[Qgis-us-user] Heat Maps

Michael Hundt mdmhundt at pacbell.net
Fri May 21 10:55:43 PDT 2021

Hello,
I am trying to create a heat map indicating how many cats we have detected at specific locations on our game cameras.
The 10 cameras have detected from one cat to as many as 28 cats.
How do I format this information in a CSV file?  Or is another way to display and manipulate the heat map.
Currently, I have a Google map of the camera grid on one layer, and on a 2nd layer indicated the GPS location of each camera.
DO you need more information to help you help me?
Best RegardsMike