[Qgis-us-user] Qgis-us-user Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2

Francine Fallara ffexplore3d at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:42:45 PST 2021

Hello,
Yes but unfortunately that contact never answered my email, sent out in
October, that is why I reached out.
Is there anybody that I can contact for this issue?
Thanks!
Francine
Keith Jenkins wrote:
Hi, Francine.
It looks like the description for the Geoscience plugin contains a
contact address:
"Geoscience: Tools for Geoscience and ExplorationDrill hole
displayDrill hole sectionsConvert alpha/beta structure dataVector
toolsRaster toolsLocal grids Send ideas & requests to
roleyhill at gmail.com <mailto:roleyhill at gmail.com> "
For other plugins, you can usually find a contact via the "homepage"
"bug tracker" or "code repository" links below the description.
Cheers,
Keith
On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 4:24 PM Francine Fallara <ffexplore3d at gmail.com