[Qgis-us-user] New to QGIS and Spatial analysis

Mike Seskin Seskin_Michael_X at solarturbines.com
Mon Mar 14 21:09:18 PDT 2022

Hi Karsten - thank you VERY much for this help!

Yes, a couple of follow-up questions if you don't mind...is there a way to automatically define a 1 square mile extent around each point in my shape file?  And then can I run the "convert map to raster" tool automatically on each area.  So for instance if I have a shape file with 10 points layered on Google satellite, can I use the "convert map to raster" to automatically create 10 satellite image files?

Thanks again for any help!

Mike Seskin | EQL
Office: (858) 694-1851  |  Cell: (442) 245-1779
Email: seskin_michael_x at solarturbines.com
Solar Turbines Incorporated