[Qgis-user] feature

Lionel Roubeyrie lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Thu Apr 3 04:48:39 PDT 2008

Hi all,
don't know if it's the right place to post this, but I have to deal with
several (~100) rasters, and it would be very, very great if we have the
possibility to move more than one layer in groups at a time.
In the same way, moving one layer accross all (the last in the list to the
first, for example) result in some strange effects, like reordering the
layers previously set in groups. This problem comes in 0.9.1 and 0.9.2, on
Linux.
Thanks
Lionel Roubeyrie - lroubeyrie at limair.asso.fr
Chargé d'études et de maintenance
LIMAIR - la Surveillance de l'Air en Limousin
http://www.limair.asso.fr