[Qgis-user] Cool screenshots for Release 0.9.2

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:17:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

As the next release of QGIS approaches we would like to request the
community for some cool screenshots highlighting the features of QGIS.
 The screenshots will included in our webpage and the release
announcement as well.

The screenshot should showcase a feature you love about qgis.  It
would also be good if we have screenshots from various OS (linux, Mac,
windows).

If you have any ideas on what screenshots we should showcase, please post.

cheers,

maning
QGIS release team