[Qgis-user] How to delete a ring?

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 15 22:44:29 PDT 2008

Hi Carlos,

It is not (yet) possible to delete rings. At the moment, QGIS does not delete
vertices from rings if there are only three of them (to avoid geos
exceptions). However, it doesn't consider that there may be rings that
already have less than three points (that's the reason for the crash I
think).

I created two tickets for this on track, one for the crash and another one for
the possibility to delete rings.

Regards,
Marco

--