[Qgis-user] Re: AW: [Qgis-developer] "Fix problems with incorectly filled polygons"issues

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Wed Apr 16 13:31:30 PDT 2008

John C. Tull pisze:

> Marco,
>
> Would it make a difference or be a good idea to allow user control
> over vertex edit symbols? Perhaps an option to use simple x's as in
> older versions in lieu of the transparent circles? If that can be
> tracked to the editing slowness, it seems like a useful option.

I would be in favor of defaulting to something less eye-candy but more
efficient. It *seems* that dozens of transparent vertices are eating
most of my rendering resources.

I have been doing some rendering performance tests on 2 machines. Only
waiting for a reply to my other email abot QImage/QPixmap and to get to
my other computer at work to check one more thing. So I guess I will be
posting results tomorrow.

Maciek