[Qgis-user] Re: AW: [Qgis-developer] "Fix problems with incorectly filled polygons"issues

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 16 23:13:27 PDT 2008

I see that for configurations where drawing transparency is slow, it is good
to have the old markers back.

I would however vote for the transparent markers as default and the old ones
as optional. Eye-candy is not the main point of the transparent markers. They
have the advantage that they don't obscure information on the background map
that may be important for digitising. I had some user reports about cases
where this was a problem.

Regards,
Marco

--