[Qgis-user] how to export mapfile in qgis?

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Apr 25 08:48:18 PDT 2008

You might try to use the non-python version of the Mapserver export
plugin. Gary ported from C++ to python, but I have had problems also
with the python module, but on OS X. Try removing the plugin with the
plugin manager, then deleting the actual plugin from your python
plugin directory. I do not know where that directory exists on
Windows, so maybe someone else can chime in on that. Afterwards, the
0.1 version of the plugin should be available in the Plugin Manager
dialog. That is the C++ version.

John