[Qgis-user] coordinates in both projected and geographic systems

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Aug 6 07:27:53 PDT 2008

Hi

I wrote a little plugin that lets you click on the map and copy the
coordinates to the clipboard. If you are using on the fly projection
it will display coordinates both in lat/lon and in the map canvas
projection.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timlinux/2738766800/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timlinux/2738766796/

Probably doesnt address all the needs expressed in this thread but
hopefully it will take you some way there. Plugin is in SVN trunk and
will be in QGIS 1.0.0

Regards

Tim

Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net