[Qgis-user] coordinates in both projected and geographic systems

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Wed Aug 6 13:10:58 PDT 2008

Thanks, this is even more than I was asking for, as the user
can copy the coordinates to the clipboard, which is very useful as well.

If this is in svn trunk I understand that this feature will
be in the core of QGIS, not a plugin. If it's a plugin, should not be
installed through the plugin manager?

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster