[Qgis-user] editing dbf files

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:46:04 PDT 2008

Hi Richard,

Probably that doesn't help you at all but the only program I know (And
unfortunately HAVE to use when editing bigger .dbf files than the
mentioned 65536 lines) is the statistical program SPSS.

Very rarely I have to edit such big files too and still found no other
way to comfortably edit those files.

But I'd like to see such capability in QGis too

regards
Werner