[Qgis-user] QGIS looses toolbar icons after changing background color

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Aug 18 01:19:02 PDT 2008

Nikos Alexandris pisze:

> Now, while I run QGIS from within GRASS and use GRASS tools without
> problems, I can't even load the GRASS-plugin if I run QGIS outside of
> the GRASS-shell.

Is there a particular reason you start QGIS from within the GRASS shell?

> qgis: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/libqgisgrass.so.1.0:
> undefined
> symbol: G__no_gisinit

Looks like bad linking at the build time. Get rid of all the stuff and
rebuild. If you like try my build scripts - attached (make sure to
adjust them first; there are couple of things hardcoded).

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org