[Qgis-user] QGIS Windows build fails to load WMS with format image/jpeg

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 05:03:13 PDT 2008

Hi Tim,

what as rude awakening after 15 days of holidays :-) ... more that 800 mails
to read and a lot of work to do!

but the show must go on ! :)

>I think this is just a packaging bug in that the qt jpeg drivers
>probably arent packaged properly / at all. Marco Pasetti would be the
>guy to go to on this.

I don't think so. The specific qt jpeg library (as gif or png and others) is
not needed in the package.
I checked it out first with Dependency Walker and then tracked the specific
WMS process with Process Manager: no erros found!

I think it's a different problem. BTW it seems to work for me:

http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/qgis/Immagine01.png
http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/qgis/Immagine02.png

Cheers,

Marco