[Qgis-user] QGIS Metis crashes using SPIT

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Aug 21 04:30:53 PDT 2008

Gabriele Monfardini pisze:

> I'm using qgis metis on Ubuntu Hardy, compiled from SVN stable branch
> with Python support, without any problem.
> The binary was compiled against Qt 4.4.0 and is running against Qt 4.4.0.
>
> All appears to work correctly apart from importing a shapefile into a
> Postgis layer with SPIT that crashes qgis.
> The db is up and running fine.
>
> The same happened also with unstable branch, compiled 1 week ago, all
> works correctly, but SPIT makes qgis to segfault.
>
> Is there any open issue against SPIT plugin or qgis?

You can check for yourself at [1]. Besides the one I've just submitted
[2] I don't see any.

> It would be useful if I post the stack trace?

Please, with details about your software versions (PgSQL, PostGIS,
QGIS), platform and a possibly detailed scenario to reproduce the crash.

[1]http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/report/1
[2]http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1230

--
Maciej Sieczka