[Qgis-user] error loading python qgis plugin

Ron Bentley rtbentley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 12:54:20 PDT 2008

Michele,

I understand it looks like a system configuration issue.

> I 've tested your plugin but the result is the same; but my problem
> relates ALL the plugins installed, none of them can start; I'm thinking
> about s python-qt4 or python-sip4 issue: I've installed the 4.4.3 and
> 4.4.7 version, respectively

Since our setups are at least somewhat similar, I'll hazard one last
post to give you something to compare against.

I've got python-qt4, 4.3.3, and (oddly) python-qt4-dev, 4.4.2.  I also
have python-sip4 and python-sip4-dev, 4.7.6 -- all from Debian testing.

The qgis packages I have installed are qgis, qgis-plugin-grass,
libqgis-core0.10, libqgis-gui0.10, and libqgisgrass0.10.  All are
0.10.0-2 from the debian.gfoss.it repository.

Ron