[Qgis-user] Write Coordinates to Attribute Table

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Aug 24 09:47:19 PDT 2008

Darren,

Sorry I think I am wrong about the python module :(

I am not a python dev and not (yet) aware of the python modules inside QGIS,
but you should be definitively realise this dev with QGIS.

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power to
use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet