[Qgis-user] Good afternoon qgis community

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Aug 31 12:50:34 PDT 2008

Hi Scott

There is currently no documented procedure to do this, but if you do
it please document what you do and contribute your notes back to the
community - they will be greatly appreciated by the next solaris guy
that comes along, I'm sure!

Regards

Tim

2008/8/27 Scott <scottseeker at gmail.com>:
> I am trying to build Quantum GIS on a Solaris 10 x86 machine.  Are their
> instructions in existence for how to do this?  I've tried getting the
> source, and the source for all the dependencies, and I'm having too many
> issues.
>
> Thank you!

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net