[Qgis-user] [Fwd: Qgis for mac OSX Tiger: grass tools doesn't work]

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Jun 9 14:25:41 PDT 2008

I tried Tom's all-in-one installer when it was released, and it did
not work for me either with some of the plugin functionality. (I do
not recall the specifics at this time.) I would recommend using the
William Kyngesburye binary for now, but you also have to download the
various frameworks (hence Tom's alternative binary as a streamlined
solution). This should not be much problem, and all can be removed by
simply throwing out the frameworks.

Give that a try and see if it works.

Regards,
John