[Qgis-user] Can't view non public schemas

Ralf Suhr Ralf.Suhr at bauing.uni-weimar.de
Tue Jun 17 03:19:06 PDT 2008

Hi Simone,

have the non public schema the postgis extensions?
are the schemas included in the variable: search_path?
are the geometry-columns writen to the geometry_columns Table (public schema)?

For a new schema I use a template build from a public schema. The template
include all the postgis extensions, what is needed for a qgis query.

Ralf Suhr