[Qgis-user] creating a .prj file for a shapefile that doesn't have one

Regie Alam alamred at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 05:04:02 PDT 2008

Hello Carson and Carlos,

   Thanks very much for the info. Took some time to
get it going since I didn't realize right away that
the instructions was meant for 0.9.2 or higher (I
missed this below). Once I had it setup everything
worked as expected.

   I also found out in order to access the Plugin
Installer it has to be installed first from the Plugin
Manager.

http://www.geog.uvic.ca/spar/carson/cfarmerQgisRepo.xml