[Qgis-user] Install problem in "Hardy"

Carlo van Rijswijk carlovanrijswijk at hetnet.nl
Fri May 2 05:46:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

I recently upgraded form Ubuntu "Gutsy" to "Hardy". When I try to
install Qgis (apt-get) I get:
"Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or
been moved out of Incoming. Since you only requested a single operation
it is extremely likely that the package is simply not installable and a
bug report against that package should be filed. The following
information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages
have unmet dependencies: qgis: Depends: libgsl0 (>= 1.4) but it is not
installable E: Broken packages".

I tried the following repos:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/timlinux/ubuntu gutsy main
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/qgis/ubuntu gutsy main