[Qgis-user] ubuntu 8.04 and python bindings

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:23:56 PDT 2008

2008/5/20 michele.ferretto at tiscali.it <michele.ferretto at tiscali.it>:
> I know it's an issue discussed many times but my qgis 0.10 can't load
> the python bindings.
> I have sip4 and pyqt installed.
> Any idea about path to set or how can I resolve or understand the
> problem ?

The last time it happened to me I modified the C++ code of the plugin
loader in order to print the path where it was searching the python
bindings, just to discover that it was searching the bindings in the
build the directory instead of the system directory.

A slightly more informative message about the cause of the failure
would be very helpful in these cases.

HIH

--
Alessandro Pasotti